Saturday, March 20, 2010

unraveling the threads

Life is extremely mysterious, and sometimes I absolutely LOVE & HATE this. My life seems to be unraveling so fast that I wake up hoping and praying that this is all a huge nightmare. But it's not....and I have to learn to deal and cope with what is going on in my life every day, and to be honest it's one of the hardest challenges I've ever been dealt in life. I know that I will get through this with time, my family and friends and strong faith.
I feel as if all my emotions and thoughts are about to explode and I don't know where or what to do with them all or who to share them with. After spending a week at my lowest and not being able to do much of anything, I've decided I have to move on and continue to live my life no matter how disruptive it is right now. I have to take all my feelings and emotions and get them out....out of my head....out of my heart....and through my camera. I believe at this point that this is the only way I know how to share and to accept and deal with what is going on in my life, and at the same time... try to let others in. But I warn you to be patient with me as I am very fragile at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. Thanks for sharing. You WILL get through this, and I'm thankful you're not alone in it. There are so many of us who LOVE you with all of our hearts and will do anything in the world to help you through.

I know I will. You are loved. Adored. Cherished. Your work is beautiful and this time will only strengthen your ability to see honestly through the viewfinder.

"They found grace in the desert."

I read that this morning and prayed for you. Grace will be around you in this time. I know it's true.


I love you love you love you.

Rebecca said...

I love every single part of you, Melissa Jane.
And I am so grateful to have you as a friend.
We always say that we'll look back on the hard times and laugh...
I suppose it's true because we keep laughing :)
Remember the important things in life; the things that make you who YOU are.
I love you!