Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mr. Roley Poley

Oh I can't tell you enough how much my nephews mean the world to me, they will put the the biggest smile on my face and make me laugh in just the simplest of ways. I've been visiting my sister and her family for a few days in San Antonio, and it's been so nice to spend such quality time with them all. Aidan is 4 years old now, and my heart melted when he told me how much he has missed his "aunt Mel", and that he was SOooo happy that I was visiting. :) We watched "UP", ate ice cream, and I went to sleep with Aidan, and let me tell you I almost ended up on the floor both mornings. And as for Maddox at 7 months old, I have to say he is the sweetest and calmest baby ever. His smile and laugh has changed so much since the last time I've seen him, but he's still Mr. Roley Poley, and a chunky little thing at that! :) And my dear sweet "super hero" sister...OMG, you have your hands full! You are the most amazing mother though, and you inspire me in more ways than one. Thank you for having the most precious little boys in the world so that I can be the best auntie to them! I love you all to pieces.

6 comments:

Mary Sandy said...

Such a cute little man, great job.

Andrea said...

AAWWWWEEEEEEEEE, Melissa these turned out so precious!! I HEART THEM! Thank you soo much! You are amazing! XXOO

Rebecca said...

I have only two words because this little man has stolen my heart:


STUD. MUFFIN.

Katie S. said...

These are adorable! I love his little cap and sweater!

Julie Haney said...

Seriously, he is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Kathleen F. said...

Maddox is so adorable and I love how your creative photography captures his calm and happy personality!