Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Beautiful Bride

Only 2 more days until we're all on our way to Jamaica for Carey and Michael's big day! My sweet nephews Aidan & Maddox are going to have a NEW aunt Carey. There isn't another person in the world who I'd rather share my precious nephews with! Carey & Michael are getting married this weekend in Ochos Rios Jamaica! We all are so excited for their special day and to get to have a little fun in the sun together. Carey, you look absolutely radiant, you seriously could not look more beautiful and happy. I'm so very excited to get to document one of your most special days. Congratulations and welcome to the family! :)
Thank you for Andrea for being my awesome assistant and wonderful sister, and so happy that I got to snap a few pictures of Carey and the boys!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

These turned out BEAUTIFUL!! Carey, you are one gorgeous bride! Can't wait for the big day! Mel, you did a fabulous job as always! Great photos.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Mel!!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful. Carey your smile is contagious! Congratulations!

Rebecca said...

Melissa, these are amazing! Carey does look so genuinely glowing with happiness; and i love the pics with Aiden and Maddox!

Shaney said...

Carey- you look so beautiful! I'm so happy for you!! Melissa-another fantastic job--you are so good!! :)