Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sneek Peak: Little Braxton Blagg

This little boy is dear to my heart! This is Braxton Blagg, which happens to be Brody & Sarah Blagg's baby boy, and my dear friend Ross's amazing nephew! He is the sweetest little thing ever. I got the chance to photograph him while I was doing some photo sessions in Fayetteville, Arkansas. We started at the square and then moved to "Old Main" on campus for some of his Christmas portraits. Braxton will be 1-year-old the day before Halloween! He's such a happy baby! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Braxton's photos are adorable!! He's a cutie! Great photos Mel!

Chase said...

These are some of the best pictures I've ever seen you do. Your eye for depth is unparalleled, and the way you capture the dimensionality of your subjects imbues your photographs with life. Stunning.