Friday, October 2, 2009

Sneak Peek: Mr. Bojangles & Rusty

This was my last photo session during my Fayetteville, Arkanas photo shoot weekend, and I have to say it was the PERFECT way to end my weekend. The weather was beautiful and there is nothing better than the "War Eagle" scenery which brought back memories of my mom and grandma headed to war eagle every year for their big craft fair. :)
Suzanne, Allan, Mr. Bojangles, Rusty & I had a great time during their photo shoot. I think their is nothing better than photographing pets and their owners! Mr. Bojangles & Rusty were adorable together, they both have such fun and well behaved personalities, not to mention how sweet and adorable they are too. They did so great during their photo session!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

OMG, these are AWESOME!! Mr. Bojangles and Rusty are too stinkin cute!! I WANT A RUSTY!! And Suz and Allan, ya'll are super cute! Love the last photo!! Love the dogs on the white rocking chair, love them all!! Amazing work Mel!!

Shaney said...

Mel- thank you so much...we absolutely LOVE them. Had so much fun with you taking them too...I can't wait to see the rest of them and print these babies off!! Thank you again so much- you are so talented!! :)