Saturday, June 27, 2009

HEARTACHE

I'm not good at this. . .not at all. My heart aches for my dear friend Cheryl who lost her daughter Kelsey this past week. Nothing in this entire world can prepare you for this kind of pain. I have so many thoughts so much to express. . .but i can't. Not now.
These are portraits of Cheryl and her other sweet daughter Marissa that I took almost a year ago. A relationship between a child and a parent is one if not the most powerful relationship of a lifetime. I reflect back on these photos and think of my own family and want them to know how much I love them always.
Cheryl, I love you, thank you for being my dear friend and my mentor. You don't deserve any of this. You mean the world to me and more. You are a very special person, Kelsey was so lucky to have a mother like you!

No comments: