Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fayetteville Arkansas Photo Sessions

Hi everyone!
I hope this blog finds you all enjoying the nice summer! I am excited to be heading up to Fayettville Arkansas later in September, and the way time is flying, it's going to be here before we know it! I will be there from September 25th, 26th & 27th. This is a great time of the year for family portraits, children portraits or whatever your heart desires! It's a nice start to getting holiday cards ready and great portraits always make for the perfect gift. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please call me or shoot me an email at Mel.Ferro@gmail.com. This is the perfect opportunity to update the family photos and get ready for those holiday cards! 

The sessions are $250. I will be collecting a non-refundable deposit of $75 to reserve your spot. I will be shooting in the early mornings and late afternoon/evenings for that beautiful, natural light. The sessions will last about 1 hour. One 8x10 print of your choice is included along with a non copyrighted DVD and an online viewing page. I also have a variety of custom photo cards designs that is included. Please check out www.iheartphotos.com for more, and feel free to email or call me if you have any questions! Feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested. Sessions are limited so don't wait! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are soooo talented!

Denise Mackey
Cincinnati, Ohio