Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Unique Bride

Meet Amber!

From the minute we met to discuss her upcoming wedding, she had told me that she had waited her whole life for her bridal portraits, it was going to be like playing dress-up with all the ideas she had in mind. I instantly knew I was going to love photographing her!

The day of her bridals, I met her in her town of Boerne, TX, where she is also getting married at the end of February at the "Ye Kendall Inn". It was my first time in Boerne, and I instantly fell in love with the charming little town.

Amber and I had a nice foggy wet day to work with, and it was absolutely perfect for the eerie and dramatic look that she loves!

I look forward to her wedding next month, so stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

These photos are stunning! Amber you look amazing!! Congrats on your big day coming up. Mel, your work is beautiful in these photos. I'm sure you enjoyed this photo shoot!