Thursday, January 29, 2009

Precious Little Cousins

These two little cutie pies are cousins and they just had the opportunity to meet each other for the first time, Felicity was visiting Addision all the way from Pennsylvania. ;)

I absolutely adore these two little ones, watching Felicity observe Addison during the shoot was precious. Although this may have been one of my harder shoots, because neither one of them could sit up, I still had a blast playing with the different lighting and just watching them.

I look forward to doing my next shoot with them when they get to be a bit older. We'll be seeing Addison this spring for her 6-month-old portraits in a few months!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! These memories will last a lifetime and you captured them perfectly! Love ya!

Andrea said...

ADORABLE!! What cute photos of those two cute baby girls!

Aly said...

Mel! These pictures are so beautiful! I am making you shoot my babys' portraits someday. :)

Katie S. said...

These are so sweet!

Unknown said...

Mel, I love the way you capture the two girls and their bubbly personalities. We had a lot of fun with you taking these pictures, and I look forward to the next time. Thank you!