Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Love....

Today is "our" 2nd year anniversary!
I met Chase four years ago on New Year's Eve on 6th and Trinity. Funny thing is I was moving to New York City for the next 6 months for an internship, but not even New York could keep me away from him.
It was love at first sight...... and then before we knew it we were standing side by side saying our wedding vows.
The only thing was....nobody ever tells you how hard marriage can be. You only hear about the good times and all the great big love stories.
I'm even blindsided a bit, because all I ever photograph is "LOVE".
By being married for the past couple of years, I've learned a whole new meaning of love and what it actually means to love someone with all your heart.
I'm a very lucky girl to have someone as special as Chase in my life. My life wouldn't be complete with out him. :)

These wonderful photos were taken by a dear friend: Mackenzie Rollins Photography @ Mackenzierollins.com. Thank you for making these special memories for us. There is nothing more romantic than pictures in the rain at Central Park. :) :)

7 comments:

Chase said...

Speechless. This couldn't have been more perfect. I love you forever.

Brittany said...

I love it. Congratulations my friends!

Unknown said...

Love your pics that truly express your love for each other. I feel the love!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! The photos are great!! Many many more years of happiness!

Katie Shay said...

Simply Beautiful!!!!!!!! So happy for both of you! :)

Lacey Jenkins said...

Love them!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

This was a really awesome experience for you two. I feel so lucky to have been there in real life, and now see these true moments of beauty: from both the photographer and her subjects :)