Saturday, January 23, 2010

Carey & Michael's Engagements

Happy New Year! Sorry I've been a little MIA in the past month. Since the holidays I've been working like crazy on my new "I HEART PHOTOGRAPHY" website! It's up and it will be updated every month hopefully. :)
But now, back to blogging!

This couple is a special couple to me, Carey is like a sister and Michael, well he's my brother in laws older brother. Lucky for Carey and my sister Andrea, not only are they best friends from their childhood, but they get to be sister in laws. As we all know, having a friend as a sister in law is a pretty amazing thing.
Carey and Michael probably couldn't be any more different in their fashion senses. Carey is a fashion buyer for Dillard's and Michael is in the restaurant management world. Two completely different ideas on "what to wear". Carey loves glam, and Michael would like to be in a t-shirt and shorts all day. The contrast between the two of them is very cute.
These two lovebirds are getting married this March is Jamaica and we all can't wait for this day to roll around soon. Stay tuned for their wedding pics in a couple of months as well!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Mel, awesome photos! Love them all....they turned out great!