Sunday, November 1, 2009

Katie & Philip

I had such a great time getting to know a little bit about Katie and Philip during our scattered rain photo shoot! The rain made for some extremely nice lighting which really made for all the fall colors to pop. Katie and Philip have been married for 5 years and wanted to do some portraits with their awesome golden retriever "Murphy". Murphy was simply gorgeous, in fact, I loved him so much I went home and explained to my husband that I just HAVE to have one soon! Murphy did such a fantastic job for the photo shoot and I love that you can really see the love between this happy family.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks Mel. These are great...can't wait to see the rest!

elphaba said...

Those pictures are wonderful!! My favorite (although hards to choose) was the one with the sun shining behind your heads and you're looking down.
Lastly, how old were you when those photos were taken?

Andrea said...

Wow, the rain and cloudy weather did make some of those colors "pop". Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! Those are amazing!!! What a cute/fun couple! Fabulous job Mel!

Brittany said...

ohhh i love that field - so pretty!