Sunday, September 20, 2009

Maddox Alexander's Newbies

Yesterday was the first time to see little Maddox since his birth. My heart melted getting to hold him again. He has changed so much in only 3 weeks, he now weighs 9.5 lbs.
I like to believe that he was pretty excited to see me too, he even decided he did not want to miss out on any of the fun, so he pretty much decided to stay awake through out the entire photo shoot, this called for many breaks and lots of eating for Maddox. He is such a little sweetie pie! Here is a sneak peek. . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures. My favorite ones are the ones on the lamb and in the guitar case. You are really an awsome photographer. I wish you could take some pictures of me and my family one day. Congratualations to your sister for her beautiful family!

Ali Nixon said...

Love it. one day I will have a baby, and that lamb better be around.