Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boys will be Boys

I photographed a couple of my favorite little boys this week in my old college town of Denton. My sis, nephew Aidan and I went up to Ft. Worth to visit Finn and Katie for a couple of days. Being so close to Denton, I wanted to go have some pizza on the square and take some fun portraits of the two best friends. Finn and Aidan both turned 3 years old this past December and they have been best friends since birth. They are both absolutely adorable and I had a great time with them.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks Melissa! These photos turned out so amazing!! The boys had so much fun with the bubbles and sidewalk chalk! Thank you, thank you! You are the best!

Erin said...

These are fabulous! I love the one where they look like they're about to beat you up ha ha.

Katie S. said...

What a couple of studs. You did the best job. And I think they came dangerously close to kicking your camera.

Andrea said...

Yeah, they did almost kick your camera! Oops! :) You captured their best "nija" kicks! Aidan says he likes that picture with his foot in the air...he says he's kicking bad guys on Star Wars!! He is obsessed with SW!! This was a great shoot and the picutes turned out more than perfect! Thanks again!

stefanie said...

these photos are adorable!!