Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Sweet Aidan

I have to say how lucky I am to be "Aunt Mel" to my awesome nephew Aidan. He is my little pal, and I adore him.
In the past, photographing him has ALWAYS been a handful, but so fun. He is almost 3 years old, and he is starting to talk so well, and he is just a joy to be around!
Last weekends photo session was a blast, he could not have been any more happy. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing nephew and god child in my life. I love him to pieces. And look forward to documenting him for the rest of my life :) and eventually with my little ones too! :)

5 comments:

Rachel Mills said...

Aidan is such a baller! His aunt as well!

Brittany said...

those are so adorable. and really good. I love the one with his hands over his eyes. Swell job Mel!

in_a_blink photography said...

I LOVE AIDAN!!! I absolutely love the ones with him and the lollipop. Such a great idea, Mel!! :)

Andrea said...

Ahhhh, he's the cutest! LOL And he loves his Aunt Mel to pieces....he might love Mikey just a tad more, J/K!! Thanks for the fabulous photos....you ROCK!

Unknown said...

Mel! Great Pics! I think Aidan is destined to be a model (thanks to Aunt Mel). I'm gonna ask my most dreaded question...When are these pics going to be of Aidan and your little one(s)? Awwww ;) Hope all is well.