Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My trip BACK to New Orleans. . .

This past weekend I ended my summer, traveling a long weekend back to New Orleans with a few of my good girl friends from Austin. It was nice to get away, and be spontaneous and to let the nights take us wherever it desired.

The music alone will absolutely knock you off your feet. The culture of the "Big Easy" still lives strong through those local New Orleans. They truly have a gift of rhythm, that will may anyone want to let loose and dance all night.

I've been to New Orleans twice now, and both times have never let me down. The city of pride is always opening their arms to anyone and everyone. Needless to say we all had an amazing time together.
These are when the candids begin. . .

3 comments:

Rachel Mills said...

love it!!! =)

Andrea said...

Love the photos in New Orleans!! You got some great shots! I am a little jealous that I didn't get to pose in front of the Little Debbie picture! HA! Can I get a swiss cake roll??!! :)

Katie S. said...

Awww... looks like you guys had a great time! I love the pics!