Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fayetteville Arkansas "SPRING" Photo Sessions

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone is doing great! :)
My sister & I will be heading up to Fayetteville on the weekend of April 9th, 10th & 11th. I had so much fun doing some portrait sessions this last fall, and wanted to do it again.
I have 5 sessions available. Please email me at Mel.Ferro@gmail.com or call 512-674-5992 if you are interested in booking a session with I Heart Photography. Also, to check out my portrait session prices, please visit my website at www.iheartphotos.com. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh how i LOVE babies who love the beatles... and the rolling stones... and who wear hats and a furrowed brow :)

these portraits are so great and i know the upcoming spring session will be yet another success!!